October 25, 2008

Who is 'Sasha Fierce'?


Beyonce Knowles has a new album, and an alter ego to go with it! "Sasha Fierce" is the "more sensual and aggressive" side of the singer's personality that comes out while she's performing. We call it adrenaline, but whatever floats Beyonce's boat!

"I have someone else that takes over when it's time for me to work," she tells Reuters. "When I'm on stage, this alter ego that I've created kind of protects me and who I really am."

The singer, 27, has said there are "things I do when performing I would never do normally."

As "Sasha," she recently told October's British Marie Claire, "I have out-of-body experiences. If I cut my leg, if I fall, I don't even feel it. I'm so fearless, I'm not aware of my face or my body."

0 comentarios:

Post a Comment