September 09, 2008

Brandy: Back and Better Than Ever!


She's baaaaaaack! That's right, my girl Brandy has resurfaced and I'm super excited. Her new disc doesn't drop until November 11, but thankfully the video for the album's lead single "Right Here (Departed)" is available on Yahoo! Music. Check it out:

Granted, I've been a huge fan ever since Brandy released her debut back in 1994 when she was just 15. Needless to say, it's been a roller coaster ride for her ever since ... with highs such as a Grammy win for her duet with Monica on "The Boy Is Mine" and lows such as the fatal car crash she was involved in at the end of '06. In any case, she's obviously determined to regain her position at the top of the charts. I think she has a great shot with this new song, too. She has her main man Rodney "Darkchild" Jerkins at the helm, and when you put those two together it's magic. Case in point: "The Boy Is Mine."

Anyway, I hope you like the new song and video because I'm obsessed. Make sure to vote in the poll, and enjoy one more of my Brandy faves, "Sittin' Up In My Room" from the "Waiting to Exhale" soundtrack!
She's baaaaaaack! That's right, my girl Brandy has resurfaced and I'm super excited. Her new disc doesn't drop until November 11, but thankfully the video for the album's lead single "Right Here (Departed)"


0 comentarios:

Post a Comment