September 19, 2008

Anne Hathaway: Ex's Arrest


Actress Anne Hathaway talks about dealing with her ex-boyfriend's arrest while in the public eye. He's in jail and she was crushed by his deception. The fact that it all happened so publicly is still tough, as Access Hollywood's Billy Bush found out when he sat down with the star, who is promoting her new film, "Rachel Getting Married," in the face of personal turmoil.
"It's probably a difficult time in your life to be addressing the media because of what has happened. How are you doing in that department?" Billy asked.

"I'm always very professional and I am not the first person in the world to go through a tough time and have to get their job done," Anne said. "The only difference is when I get my job done I get free hair, makeup and styling, so that helps."

0 comentarios:

Post a Comment