March 20, 2008

I am Legend

I recently viewed the new movie of Will Smith -- I am legend and I really can say that it was quite interesting and breath-taking. It's incredible how NY looks with wild animals and just deserted. I can't imagine how it must feel to live completely alone or feel completely alone in the world. It must be quite awful.

I read the critiques before I saw the movie just because some of my friends were telling me that it was in the same categorie as ¨28 days later¨ and ¨the rise of the dead¨ and all those horror movies but I have to say it has a nice twist to it.

I really recomend it, it's a nice movie that will intertain you and keep you in the story!

Here's a link if you want to see the preview of I am legend -- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fgyO8jl2pGM

enjoy!!

0 comentarios:

Post a Comment