July 01, 2008

"The Bachelorette: Frank Tells All"

"The Bachelorette": Now I know from the emails I get that "Bachelorette" fans watch the show very closely. A few weeks ago many of you emailed me about DeAnna calling Sean, "John." Now I want to know if anybody noticed something weird about the fantasy date cards supposedly written by Chris Harrison. Each bachelor read the note about the fantasy suite and the camera showed it, but that was without a doubt a girl's handwriting...a production assistant I assume. It was not a guy's penmanship. This is my job people. PS I'm pulling for Jason. I think he'll win because DeAnna couldn't be thrilled about Jesse saying he wants to be able to snowboard for like two or three months a year.


"The Men Tell All": Every time they do one of these specials I swear that half the people in the studio were never on the show. The creepiest revelation was that the guy who snuck into her room for a kiss was Jeremy. That guy tried too hard to win and I'm glad he won't. Also creepy...the Canadian guy taking a bubble bath in her tub. What's with that guy and water? Take off, hoser! I'm so happy they brought Greg back and let him do his scream thing.


"Nashville Star": Hannah Montana was a no-show on family day? C'mon Miley, it's network TV, it's not like dad was trying to get you to come down to one of his State Fair gigs. Two people are going home next week. Good...let's trim the fat! Laura and Sophie are toast and Pearl Heart might get spared if the patriotic vote keeps sailor Tommy Stanley on board. The guy on this show that seems like a country singer has gotta be Gabe, but I think Ashlee's got that whole Carrie Underwood thing going and might pull off an upset. I can't believe I'm getting sucked into "Nashville Star"! I actually considered putting my car up on blocks in my front yard and learning harmonica.

"Psychic Kids: Children of the Paranormal": I can't imagine how scary it is to be a cameraman on this show. The cameraman has to go into the haunted house alone to set up the shot where everybody enters the dark and scary rooms. Those guys must get some hazard pay on this show. I was screaming like a little girl even though the little girl psychics didn't seem scared at all. You think it won't freak you out. Watch!

0 comentarios:

Post a Comment